Oster 6335 Counterforms 2 Slice Toaster

Oster 6335 Counterforms 2 Slice Toaster Review


See more picture


I bought this toaster to fit in with the decor of my kitchen. It turned out to be a great buy. Makes perfect toast and the openings are larger to fit bagels.

Oster 6335 Counterforms 2 Slice Toaster Feature

  • 2 Slice Toaster with exclusive Luminart Finish. Luminart Finish leaves virtually no fingerprints and compliments stainless steel.
  • Advanced Toasting Technology
  • Blue Backlit LED buttons
  • Extra Wide bagel shaped Slots and Long Slots Accommodate Bakery-Style Breads
  • Locking toast lift mechanism
Welcome to the future of small appliances. Introducing the Counterforms collection, a sleek kitchen solution brought to you by the Oster brand. Featuring the Luminart finish, a unique and exclusive look that is virtually fingerprint-free and is a great compliment to stainless steel. Get the entire Counterforms collection today and bring form and function together in your kitchen.


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

They don't make 'em like they used to... - H. Spahr -
My parents got a Toastmaster toaster for a wedding gift in 1949. That baby was still kickin' out beautiful toast well into the 21st century. And it maintained its classic, heavyweight chrome glory 'til the day it died. I bought this dog in 2005 and the cheap plastic around the top is already cracked and warped from heat. Hello, it's a toaster; shouldn't it be made to withstand heat? br /br /My parents' toaster popped out its evenly colored, golden brown masterpieces in about a minute. This thing has always been, shall we say leisurely, in producing toast. I have to put the toast down well before I put the eggs in the pan to get them done at the same time. And when it does finally eject the finished product it is brown at one end and white at the other. If you want even toasting you need to flip the toast over in the middle of the cycle.br /br /I understand planned obsolescence. But is it too much to ask that it perform as well as 1940's technology during its brief time upon this Earth? And don't tell me I have to spend 0 on a solid state commercial toaster Toastmaster Solid State Pop-Up Toaster TP209 to get that kind of longevity and performance. br /br /I think I'll turn to Ebay for my next toaster...br /

Pretty good toaster - Jennifer L. Wilford -
The Oster 6335 Counterforms 2 Slice Toaster is an okay toaster. It doesn't heat too quickly (a complaint we had of our other toaster). I put Muffin Tops for the granddaughters in the toaster as directed by the package and the zigzag grid caught the muffins and we had to use a table knife to break up the tops to get them out. I was, to say the least, disappointed.


Mar 15, 2010 15:30:07

0 comments:

Post a Comment