MICRO COOL MINI FRIDGE

MICRO COOL MINI FRIDGE Review


See more picture


MICRO COOL MINI FRIDGE Feature

  • Compact size is portable and ideal for travel
  • Uses standard AC adapter or 12v vehicle power plug
  • Perfect for the office or college dorms
  • Holds six 12oz cans
  • Dimensions 10" x 7 3/4" x 11 3/4"
Portable Micro CoolTM Mini Refrigerator Enjoy cool sodas, delicious sandwiches and fresh fruit at work or on the road as easily as you would at home. Compact size is portable and ideal for travel. Works great on or under office desk. Plugs into standard household AC outlet or car, RV or boat 12 volt power plug to chill drinks, preserve perishables or keep food and drinks warm with the flick of a switch. Perfect gift for college kids in dorms or keeping spare drinks in bedroom. Holds six 12 oz cans. Aluminum, 10 x 7 3/4 x 11 3/4 .


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Cheap product badly made. - DR.FSH - USA
I had previously used a similar but a different personal fridge in a shared office that had been working well for many years and so wanted one of my own. I read all the reviews and thought that it was mere bad luck and that "it would not happen to me", but as reported by others, the product works fine for a month or so then suddenly quits for no apparent reason and becomes a useless piece of junk. Beware of this particular brand and product. Get a better quality elsewhere.

Too bad it didn't last..... - Art Pufford II - Napa, CA USA
I've had this until for less than a month and it worked great initially. Two days ago it just died and have now requested to return it. This is too bad; I really liked this unit, until it died. I can't recommend this product to anyone.


Mar 11, 2010 16:44:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment