George Foreman GR11WSP3 Champ 36-Square-Inch Nonstick Electric Grill

George Foreman GR11WSP3 Champ 36-Square-Inch Nonstick Electric Grill Review


See more picture


only disappointment is the lid gets really hot to press downbr /you need a towel or potholder where i didn't on my 1st foremanbr /Now i purchased a big round grilling pan for the stove topbr /just a store brand it's amazing chicken and steaks just perfectbr /but George is great for my hotdogs, quesa dia's and suchbr /you have to try these grill pans they dont take up both burnersbr /i can cook for 4 easy and it doesn't dry or harden the chickenbr /like the foreman can......

George Foreman GR11WSP3 Champ 36-Square-Inch Nonstick Electric Grill Feature

  • Nonstick electric grill with 36 square inches of cooking surface
  • 1-1/2-inch floating hinge; thermostat-controlled ready light
  • Design channels fat away from food and into large grease tray
  • 2 grill-cleaning sponges and a plastic spatula included
  • Measures approximately 6 by 8 by 5-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
George Foreman Champ Grill with 2 cleaning sponges included. 36 Square inch non stick cooking surface plates.


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews


very unhappy with the grill - Todd Drexel - New York Citry
I purchased the Chanp Grill at a Bed Bath Beyond on sale as a special purchace offer by the store. The first one workd once just fine the second time the upper plate refused to remain engaged to the lid . After several trys it finally did. The next use ittime it did the same. I returned it and was credited and bought another after testing the display several times. The Second worked fine for 2 weeks and suddenly the upper plate refused to remain engaged. I returned to the store and tested a fresh one out of the box. The first try it worked engaged perfectly. in numerous trys more it would not. I am stuck with junk now as I thought it was good and got rid of the proof of purchase. I shall put this one in the garbage. Do you suppose the more expensive ones could have had a lemon of a run in production.also?. I suppose that is why it was so cheap. They got rid of their mistakes. After a month there are still a lot on sale. Word must be out I hope. Todd Drexel


Mar 07, 2010 09:50:07

0 comments:

Post a Comment