Toastmaster Classic 1.5L Electric Cordless Jug Kettle Review
This is an amazing little contraption! You get hot water for chocolate, tea, or instant coffee in 1/4 the time it would take a tea kettle to make. It has an automatic cut-off when the water reaches boiling, or you can simply de-activate the switch any time before that. I highly recommend buying it.
Toastmaster Classic 1.5L Electric Cordless Jug Kettle Feature
- 1.5 Liter Capacity.
- Safety locking lid and removable washable water filter.
- Dual water level indicator.
- Automatic switch overheat protection.
- Cordless
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
THE TURTLE !!! - Elsie Pena - CA
The tea kettle will have to do, until I can find a better one. It is very, very slow in boiling water. I can brush my teeth, wash my face, cut an apple and the water has not boiled. At the begining this did not bother me , but now I can't stand the slowness of it any longer. I REALLY HATE IT. I have been reading all of the reviews on electric cordless kettles and every kettle has some flaw. I asked myself (WHY) If there is the perfect tea kettle out there let me know, ( ILL BUY IT.)
May 23, 2010 06:58:22
0 comments:
Post a Comment