Sunbeam 7530 Rocket Grill Electric Grilling Appliance Review
I love this machine. for its a fantastic buy. With the rocket grill, indoor grilling can't be any more simple and cleaner - grill your meats in minutes, and there is nothing to clean up afterwards! The only drawback is that you really can't grill more than two servings at a time - so this is perfect for bachelors or couples, but not necessarily a entire family. Its also great for those who are dieting, because it really does a great job of sucking the fat out of meats - you can see where all the fat collects in the pouch. Great buy, highly recommended! (warning- don't leave the machine on when you arent using it, and don't force the timer either - it will burn the machine out, I learned that the hard way. take good care of it and your will go a loooong ways)
Sunbeam 7530 Rocket Grill Electric Grilling Appliance Feature
- Unique grilling appliance grills fresh or frozen foods in minutes
- Sunbeam parchment pouches channel fat and grease away from food
- Fresh or frozen control switch; easy-to-use timer; no cleanup required
- Accessories include 48 pouches, cooking tongs, and a recipe guide
- Measures 14 by 11 by 11 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Love this thing - S. Dennick - Tampa, FL United States
I purchased this on a closeout from HSN - if it had been original price I probably wouldn't have gotten it. Figured at the low price I'd give it a try. I love it - and if I had known how much I would use it - would have been happy to pay original price. I use it all the time. It's easy, fast, no clean-up. Highly recommended.
Sunbean Rocket Grill - Linda Hunter - OCALA, FLORIDA, US
Love this grill. The chicken, fish and steak I've cooked on it taste great. Not dry or overcooked.br /Of course I love the clean up also. Sometimes I don't want to cook something like fish just for myself, so it works out great when cooking for one or two. br /br /Linda
May 17, 2010 22:34:09
0 comments:
Post a Comment